1. […] need to issue Form 1099-NEC to report any payments totaling at least $600 made to independent contractors or nonemployees for […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get on the list

Sign up to get tax and bookkeeping hacks for entrepreneurs delivered straight to your inbox twice a month!


on the 'gram